First let’s explain what is Detox or Detoxification – in simple words it is a process of eliminating or getting rid of harmful/toxic substances from the body. Throughout the history time many cultures have done it in many different ways – but it always comes through the diet or what you put or don’t put into your mouth. I even remember that my grandmother was fasting for a period of time telling me how important that is for the body to take a break from the food and to clean itself. Today, barely anyone fasts. However, our body needs that break from food while at the same time receiving certain nutrition needed to function properly. Guess, what there is a solution with a specific set of natural products.
So, the next question that you are asking is how do you know that you need detox! Well, often we just need to listen to our body and our body will send us some signs that will indicate that we need to detox. So, here are 5 signs that are good indications you need it:
- Body Odor – when you start to have more bad odor than normally (when body stinks), when your breath stinks more than normally, when you start passing more gas than normally these are all signs that you need to detox.
- Rapid Weight Gain – when you start gaining weight without changing your other habits (same food intake, same activity) this also quite good sign that your hormone/metabolism/body needs to reset and perfect way to do it is by doing body cleanse (or detox).
- Insomnia – when you can’t sleep at night – this is another good indicator that you might need a body cleanse.
- Chronic Stress – when you start being stresses over and over for things that are not that important and when you feel that your body and mind is stressful just because – this is another way that your body is telling you that you need to detox.
- Indigestion – this is one of the key alarms that you need to detox your body, your intestines, your whole digestive tract. While having digestion issues you also may notice acid reflex and heart burn, all these issues are signs it is time now.
Still some people will ask why to detox, and here is a good list of why people would need to detox:
– Reduce the toxic load
– Hydrate/Rehydrate your body
– Get rid of common food sensitivities
– Get rid of extra fat (weight)
– Support your liver
All these are very good reasons to cleanse your body. The next question that you are probably asking is: How do I cleanse my body naturally? Well, glad you asked because it is not as hard as you may think. Because one company called Forever Living Products has created a 9 day program exactly for that reason – to clean your body in 9 days and hence the name CLEAN 9. So, what is really clean 9 and how it works. The best way to understand it is to watch the video bellow and then decide whether this would be something you want to do. By the way this program comes with 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. Check it out.